Mr Ringo loves you!
Happy Valentines everyone. As love is in the air I thought I would touch on the subject of loving your cat too much…..
Do you think that maybe you do? Or is this just normal cat loving behaviour?
- When you go away do you leave a 10 page novel of notes for your cat sitter? (It’s ok, I don’t mind)
- Do you text or call your cat sitter once or sometimes more everyday while on holiday? (I don’t mind this either!)
- Have you stressed that maybe your cat doesn’t have enough cat beds around the home? (can you ever have too many?)
- During your day do you always wish your cat a good morning and kiss them goodnight? As a cat sitter I nearly always do this to my feline clients, they normally always answer……
- Are there more photographs of your feline on your phone than of your significant other? Ummmmmmm guilty!
- Do you sit on the floor when the sofa is full of cats? I’m always doing this in people’s homes!
- Does the vacuuming get left because their royal fluffiness is sleeping?
- If your cat goes outside do they have their own towel to dry them if its raining? (bet you do!)
- Finally is your cats health more important to you than your own?
I’m sure like myself you have answered yes to most if not all of these, but they give us so much fun, pleasure and love…….especially in these strange and lonely times for many people.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Love Mr Ringo and Rachel xxxx